- Creating one multi-category platform for growth with around 10 billion euros sales
- Continued optimization of consumer portfolio: clear focus on core brands and businesses with attractive growth and margin potential and a stronger basis for M&A across consumer space
- Significant synergies and efficiency gains expected through the combination
- Launch of share buyback program of up to 1 billion euros: leverage strong balance sheet and cashflow, optimize the capital structure and signal strong confidence in the future potential for profitable growth
- Preliminary results for 2021 published: Organic sales growth (OSG) of +7.8 percent, EBIT margin* of 13.4 percent and earnings per preferred share* (EPS) growth of +9.2 percent (at constant exchange rates)
- Outlook for 2022: OSG: 2 to 4 percent, EBIT margin*: 11.5 to 13.5 percent, EPS* development: -15 to +5 percent (at constant exchange rates), reflecting high level of market uncertainty and volatility
- New mid- to long-term financial ambition for Henkel: OSG of 3 to 4 percent, EBIT margin* of around 16 percent and mid- to high-single-digit percentage EPS* growth (at constant exchange rates, incl. M&A)
28 jan. 2022 Düsseldorf / Germany
The download material is available for download here.
Our Strategic Framework
The main elements of our strategic framework are a winning portfolio, competitive edge in the areas of innovation, sustainability and digital as well as future-ready operating models, underpinned by a strong foundation of a collaborative culture and empowered people.
Over 145 years of company history, more than 50,000 employees and two business units – people from all over the world…