Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Medical Ecosystem Strategy & Cooperations
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assist in the global market analyses and company/ start-up screenings, contribute to our medical partnership strategy and the implementation of a medical ecosystem
- Understand technical solutions and quantify specific opportunities for Henkel, develop future scenarios incl. timing and investment planning
- Aggregate product, technology, application, business model needs and communicate these to relevant key interfaces
- Contribute to strategy and track execution of key activities in gaining additional business in medical contract manufacturing
- Drive market development with selected medical key account customers, hospitals or contract manufacturers
- Perform cross-functional coordination of processes and departments
- Connect within medical, sales and business development teams and collaborate closely with colleagues in marketing, strategy, innovation and corporate venture capital
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on science, engineering
- Practical/ international experience, e.g. internships or semester abroad advantageous
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
- Strong competency in MS Office applications
- Strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and dedicated to create a real life impact
- Available for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.