India, Kurkumbh, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Process Engineering Lead - IMEA
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Are you a passionate change agent and problem solver? Keen on driving innovation and continuous improvement by developing people and processes?
- Develop and drive the technology roadmap for your assigned technology working with site, regional and global team members.
- Actively engage with the global technology network to apply and develop the Henkel technology standards.
- Drive process optimization projects in the region to fuel the productivity improvement pipeline
- Actively support the successful delivery of capital projects by defining and optimizing process design and equipment selection
- Minimum 8 years of work experience into Process Engineering technology in a manufacturing set up, experience in chemical/ batch manufacturing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferred Chemical Engineering) Proven track record of working and leading cross-functional teams to drive results, with an aptitude for project management.
- Strong understanding with hands on experience of chemical processes optimization, with a strong bias to structured problem solving.
- Experience of managing stakeholders across all levels of the organization, keen on coaching and learning with Shop floor teams and confident to engage senior executives.
- Demonstrated track record of coaching and developing others and transferring knowledge.
- Broad understanding of Plant Operations, preferably with demonstrated experience in various roles.
- Strong bias to relevant technologies such Epoxies, silicones, thermal management, and thermosets.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.