At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Henkel’s brands LOCTITE & TEROSON are global leaders in efficiency, reliability, innovation, and performance for industrial customers all around the world. Our Technical Application Engineers are the cornerstones of our global organization to drive the “people first” culture and provide innovative solutions within their responsibility area.
You act as an entrepreneur
- You will be a pioneer in LOCTITE innovative products and solutions.
- You will providing provide advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners, and Sales Teams on their technical requirements.
- You will be responsible for via recommendation, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
You collaborate as part of a strong team
- You will be part of an international Application Engineering Benelux-France Team, located in the BeNeLux-France region. We are, therefore, looking for a strong team-player, that will develop a real sense of belonging to our team.
- You will become a key partner to our customers in current and new application areas and have regular opportunities to engage and build strong relationship with them.
- You will collaborate and communicate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- You will provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including helpline support.
You own your results
- By developing and maintaining a high level of technical knowledge within a specific area of the business, you will be supporting our sales engineers during customer visits and by designing seminars.
- Your expertise will enable you to provide expert training programs to our sales and distribution partners and to ensure new products and applications are selected and used whenever appropriate.
- You will develop a pragmatic knowledge of our applications and take educated and rapid decisions when needed.
At Henkel, we offer a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities, ranging from on-the-job training to well established in-house development programs. A flexible working environment with a hybrid approach to home/office working and employee assistance are also provided.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Material Engineering or Material Sciences with experience in mechanical application and/or adhesive technology.
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience in assembly technology/manufacturing processes/industrial application.
- Fluent in Technical French and Dutch with a good knowledge of English.
- Experience in material testing is a clear advantage for the position.
- Keen interest in merging technology (hydrogen, electrification, sustainability processes…)
- Practical and theoretical background knowledge of mechanical computation and statistical data analysis.
- Enthusiastic presenter (face to face, webinars, etc.) and team player.
- High self-motivation with good organizational skills.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.