Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Marketing Automotive
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global marketing projects with a special focus on activities in Europe
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Assist the Global Marketing team in their daily business with focus on planning and executing customer activation measures
- Support Henkel’s participation at the one of the largest E-Mobility fairs in the world and organize customer tech days at our brand-new Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf
- Develop digital and print assets and collaborate with design and event agencies
- Support social media activities and update brand websites as well as other digital platforms
- Contribute to new product launches and promotions of adhesives for automotive suppliers
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business- or marketing related studies, ideally with focus on event planning and design
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
- Confident skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is a plus
- Ability to design and plan thoughtfully while still meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in the transformation of the automotive industry
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to successfully deal with stakeholders across regions, functions and levels
- Critical thinking to challenge the status-quo and to come up with new ideas
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.