Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Digital Initiatives Industry 4.0
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Become part of Henkel Adhesive Technologies' digital initiatives and shape the future of our Industry 4.0 with the global team
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders and have an active role in steering the project management activities
- Support the project management team with the organization, preparation and execution of customer meetings and events
- Document best practices in a systematic way to ensure knowledge collection and transfer across existing and future initiatives
- Support the execution of our global activation plan, including creation of training materials and onboarding of regional teams
- Take over various tasks in an agile, start-up like environment with many challenges, but also opportunities to learn
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business or technical related studies
- Practical or international experience in project management, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad
- Fluent in English language skills, German language is advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Teams, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong communication skills together with conceptual and strategic thinking
- Highly motivated team-player with creative, independent and agile working style
- Availability as of February 2024 for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.