Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
General Accounting Analyst (Fixed Assets)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Perform daily and monthly Fixed Assets tasks and General Accounting closing activities in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and resolve requests and inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of month-end activities and Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Ensure accurate completion and submission of various reports required to be delivered
- Support in internal and external audit by providing timely audit schedules
- Support execution of team objectives and initiate and implement process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy-related courses; CPA licensure is highly preferred
- With at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in General Accounting, Auditing or other Finance related areas; Preferably obtained from a multinational or shared service center (SSC) working environment; Having one (1) year of recent experience in Fixed Assets Management process (transactional up to reporting) is highly preferred
- Knowledge in intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and pivot tables) and SAP are required; Macros and VBA is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be results-oriented, deadline-driven, proactive; With collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Amenable to work on a regular day shift (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM) and at least five (5) days of mid shift (4:00PM to 1:00AM) for month-end closing activities
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.