Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Demand Planning - Henkel Consumer Brands - June/July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Identify out-of-stock products, help finding root cause, and follow-up to ensure priority booking
- Support in the planning of promotional peaks
- Analyze past promo behavior and evaluate future promotional volumes
- Active contribution to improve DP KPIs with own tasks and proactive ideas
- Facilitate soft relaunches and ensure accurate demand
- Ensure accuracy of rolling forecast
- Support the creation of Power Point presentations
- Strong interest in Supply Chain and Demand Planning
- Master or ongoing Master in General Business or in Supply Chain
- Goal-oriented, proactive and eager to learn
- Analytical person, with a sense of accuracy
- Team player, solution-oriented, and independent
- Good knowledge of Excel is a must
- Fluent in English
- Available to start in June/July 2024, for a period of 6 to 7 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of a diverse intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month & full-time internship
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- 10 days of paid leave and the possibility to work from home 40% of the time
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.