Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global CRM Marketing Automation
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the global eCRM team in roll-out and growing the data activation and personalization strategy for the global Henkel Consumer Brands CRM platform
- Take responsibility to develop tests (A/B, etc.) to drive ongoing improvement
- Create captivating email content, subject lines, and creative consumer journeys
- Monitoring, analysis, and performance optimization of consumer journeys based on KPIs, as well as deriving actionable recommendations
- Collaborate closely with diverse stakeholders: countries, partners, data analysts and brand teams to implement successful consumer-centric journeys
- Stay current with trends around first party data and personalization to help drive innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in international business or economics with focus on marketing
- First experiences in the field of CRM, direct marketing, marketing automation, data analysis or data science are of advantage
- Fluent English language skills required, knowledge in additional European language(s) is beneficial
- Highly digital affinity combined with proactive mindset with the ability to propose new ideas and influence
- Analytical and good self-organization skills to handle projects independently
- Duration: 6 months
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.