Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Handle all trading goods procurement activities, close communication with the source to have a complete import shipping documents and communicate to logistics team on timely manner.
- Daily order report, monitoring and update
- Arrange, monitor actual shipment progress and shipping documents and follow up shipment documents and communicate to Logistics team
- Submit Material list for new Vendor Master Data setup & related master data issue
- Update weekly supply trading goods issues (shipment and documents issues).
- Provide details (vendor code, ex-stock, etc.) and follow up sample order.
- New product Inquiry from affiliates/sales team (MOQ, Landed cost, lead time tc.)
- Check Drop Ship OSMI report for Customer Service team to bill end customer to close PO
- Henkel affiliates and 3rd party invoice
- Raise CCMS for Affiliate quality issue and Goods return process
- Degree in Supply chain management, Logistic, Business Administration or any related field
- Min. 3 years working experience in related field
- Good English communication skills
- Has purchasing or procurement experience especially trading goods is highly preferred.
- MS office proficiency
- SAP experience is preferred
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.