China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Logistics Manager - CI/Area
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Take initiatives in operation excellence and process optimizations to create higher value for supply chain and drive best practice sharing and coach colleagues wherever necessary.
- Lead Logistic end to end process optimization, standardization and efficiency improvements.
- Lead projects for continuous improvements, and drive changes in Logistic organization, and be able to deliver concrete result.
- Support Logistic team to deliver outstanding performance.
- Support Logistic head to conduct KPI performance management, including L11, Saving projects and CCMS management. Identify gap and risks during daily operations, cascade down improvement plans, and support Logistic team to fulfill monthly target achievement.
- Conduct analysis for logistic costs, deep dive in opportunities to achieve saving, set up reasonable Logistic strategy to drive consistent and accurate execution.
- Monitor end to end Logistic progress, utilize alter index for example, warehouse inventory level, transportation on time ratio, logistic vendor performance level, etc. to trigger risk avoidance process in Logistic team.
- Own digitalization projects to improve productivity, data transparency and experience of stakeholders and team members.
- Agile, quick learner, open minded and has certain level of strategic thinking.
- Positive and can do attitude, proven cases in supply planning performance improvements, driving projects, and process Kaizen.
- Problem solving and data analysis: Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams).
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years Working Year
- Fluent English
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.