Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Henkel Consumer Brands
Key Account Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility for the management of large accounts and continuation of strategic partnerships, with the goal to realize targets on turnover, profit, market share and distribution.
- Prepare and implement account plans in the area of promotion, pricing and distribution based on the latest category and marketing insight.
- Analyze brand, client and market data and process this data into useful information and arguments for presentations and meetings.
- Cooperate with other departments including Marketing, Category Management, Commercial Excellence, Sales Control and Supply Chain.
- Operating both on a local and international level.
- Academic degree either Bachelor or Master's
- Relevant working experience in sales minimum 5 years, preferably within FMCG
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong personality with the ability to convert ideas into concrete actions and results
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in closing annual deals by yourself
- Persistent and result driven
- Analytical and creative
- Highly organized and effective time management skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.