Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Supply Chain & Project Implementation – Henkel Consumer Brands – June/July 2024(m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Local Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) in project teams with Marketing, Master Planning, R&D and Purchasing
- Evaluation of critical paths in timings and follows up milestones, including status reporting, change requests and risk management
- SPOC towards local Copacker on briefing of new projects, project development and price control
- Coordination of Master Data processes with involved departments
- Providing support & follow-up within our systems (e.g. SAP) and bringing points of improvements
- Link experience & learnings from the role to a study project or thesis
- Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in supply chain in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of English language, Dutch or French is a plus
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel
- Strong personality with the will to succeed
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Available for 6 months full-time as of June/July 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of a diverse intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month & full-time internship
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- 10 days of paid leave and the possibility to work from home 40% of the time
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.