Upptäck varumärkena från våra affärsenheter Adhesive Technologies och Consumer Brands.
India, Bangalore, CEO
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box-take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
YOUR ROLE :
• As the Software Development Manager in our Digital Factory division , this role will be a key participant in the Digital transformation program, helping Henkel innovate on behalf of clients and investors.
• This role is responsible to work closely with development team in global technology center to support all digital technology teams for global digital programs, projects, initiatives, technologies, etc.
• Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, etc.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to research, design and implement digital solutions
• Participate in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures of the development team
YOUR SKILLS :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant majors
• 8+ years of professional working experience with software development area with Strong written/verbal communication
• 4+ years of software development team management and project management experience skills
• Familiar with Scrum framework and development methodology, mastering agile development tools like Jira, Azure DevOpsHenkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.