United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Service Front Office Agent (12 months FTC)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Dealing with a range of enquiries from telephone calls and email correspondence to requisitioning and provision of information to team members and clients as appropriate.
- To interpret and respond to all enquiries in a polite, timely, professional and friendly manner.
- To deal with instructions and issues that arise on the administration of the portfolio with the ability to evaluate all options before making a decision on the appropriate action.
- Ensure all written communications are presented in a clear, concise and grammatically correct format.
- To contribute actively towards ensuring continuance and accuracy of processes in order to achieve maximum client retention rate.
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Be able to effectively prioritise your workload within a busy and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interpret and respond to a variety of enquiries in a reasoned, precise and understanding manor.
- The ability to make decisions, having first evaluated all options and support the same with factual information.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.