Portugal, Lisbon, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We are offering a 12-month internship with an opportunity to begin as soon as possible. Join our dynamic team and embark on a rewarding experience that will contribute to your professional growth.
- Excellent opportunity for your bright career starts in our Commercial Excellence Department
- The intern will work closely with Sales&Marketing to ensure perfect execution of our strategy for Laundry & Home Care as well as Beauty Care brands in the Portuguese market.
- Steer Merchandising agency with the implementations of point-of-sale activities
- Ensure availability of in-store marketing materials
- Manage planogram/layout of activities implementation, to ensure correct visibility
- Support Sales Representatives, ensuring communication flow
- Financial analysis and budget control of Merchandising activities
- Support Commercial Excellence team in ad-hoc daily tasks (e-commerce/category management)
- Degree in Management or Economics
- Fluent Portuguese, good very knowledge of English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinking, eagerness to learn and open-mindedness
- Internships, summer part-time work, as well as international experience would be an advantage.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.