Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Market & Customer Activation - Adhesive Technologies - February/March 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop & support marketing program for both France & Benelux cluster in line with local and regional initiatives
- Drive and implement key initiatives, including tradefairs, webinars
- Manage the creation and production of various communication material on-line and and off-line tools
- Coordinate translation process for locally standardized materials
- Work closely in relation with sales, technical department, and marketing colleagues
- Student with marketing background
- Strong analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, and result-oriented
- Team-oriented person with the ability to work at a high level of independency with organizational skills
- Fluent English language skills, French / Dutch are advantageous
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with graphical tool such as InDesign or Photoshop is a plus
- Available full-time as of February or March, for 5/6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international B2B-business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.