Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Jr Specialist Logistics
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Jr. Logistic Specialist is an ideal role for an Excel and Systems enthusiast, who would be interested to develop his/her technical skills further and gain a broad knowledge in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Tariff uploads of negotiated rates provided by local purchasers to pre-calculation tool
- Maintenance of planning parameters and technical support for Henkel Logistics systems (SAP, Oracle Transportation Management, Mercury Gate)
- Performing checks of not pre-calculated or incorrectly calculated shipments via reports and root cause investigation
- Customer-oriented communication with users from local countries in case of errors, missing data or problems
- Strong focus on improvements and automation, opportunity to learn/develop SQL and Macro skills during daily work and to work on own automation solutions or support colleagues in their projects
- Active level of English language
- Analytical thinking
- Technical skills: advanced Excel
- SQL and Macro are welcomed
- Experience with SAP, ORACLE is nice to have
- Logistic background is an advantage
- Reliable, communicative, positive, quick learner with attention to detail, analytical thinking and good problem solving ability
- Motivated team player, willing to learn and continuously work on increasing the expertise in the area of logistics
- Suitable also for fresh graduates
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1400 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.