At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- A financial and service support role of Country/SBU's operation with main responsibilities on the daily activities and monthly closing reporting, internal and external reporting and other general accounting tasks, cost accounting tasks and other tasks.
- Perform daily activities in COPC team with complicated company code, including costing view & accounting view maintenance and new IDH cost releasing timely in accordance with the daily activity KPI. Communicate with Business Units and Local countries for operational issues and process improvements.
- Perform daily activities in CO_O&R team, include CCA planning and cycle maintenance and revise, and monthly Controlling tasks in accordance with the agreed SLA. Timely delivery of TOPAS Internal and External Reporting for complicated company code 35%
- Ensure on time delivery of monthly cost related reports and execution of month-end closing activities including order settlement and variance analysis, ensure on time delivery for all Business queries and request, and quality of data provided to the requesters and communicates with Business Units and Local countries for operational issues and process improvements. 15%
- Initiate and drive process mining and process optimization projects within processes, utilize relevant tools or techniques (including digital tools) and work with team to develop and implement programs that can improve process efficiency and effectiveness. 25%
- Initiate and drive business solutions from process perspective, closely work with stakeholders and business partners and leverage resources to deliver value-adding solutions. 20%
- Performs in accordance to department procedures and ensures that procedure are consistent with desired controls. Contribution and involvement to team objectives. 5%