United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Sales Controller
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Execution of end-to-end controlling activities related to Sales in NA, mainly in the areas of Sales incentives, 3rd party rep commissions, royalties, discounts & allowances, customer master data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of incentive plans for the sales force based on modeling, calculation of achievements via mapping of sales data to individuals, actual payout and latest best estimate, managing exceptions.
- Liaison to 3rd party sales representatives regarding commissions, calculation of commission payments based on contract requirements via mapping of sales data to individuals.
- Calculation of royalty payments and reporting based on contract requirements.
- Maintaining rebate contracts with customers, managing accruals and reconciliations, execution of rebate payments based on contract requirements.
- Ensuring execution of governance process for internal compliance of discounts and allowances
- Execution of customer master data changes, maintain key customer master data that pertain to Business Controlling reporting.
- Continuously assessing existing processes and drive improvement initiatives to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, CPA, CFA, CMA preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Finance / Controlling
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent/ advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with proficient skills with other Microsoft Applications
- Strong data driven mindset, ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with management.
- Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships will all levels and various functions of the organization.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to develop into leadership role Physical Requirements: Frequently sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Verbally communicate one-on-one and in front of groups
The salary for this role is $105,200 – $153,200 per year. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This
salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular