At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assistant with QE supervisor and quality manager to improve the product quality/customer satisfaction and committed to quality continue improvement.
- Coordinate with relative functions to handle the CCMS/SCMS/Off Spec.
- Cooperate with relative functions to support with other things what we need to do.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Product CCMS/Off Spec coordination cooperate with relative departments/functions to dig out the root cause and implemented the correction & prevention 30%
Corrective and preventive action validation 10%
- Preventive and corrective actions effectiveness check 10%
- Customer specific requirements implementation，coordinate with relative functions and defined whether we can achieve or not，then feedback or explanation to customer 5%
- Lead & participate the process and product audit，regularly review & revised the PFMEA/CP once faced CCMS/critical off Spec and engineering/process changes 10%
- Cooperate with QA or sales to accept the customer site visit and audit 10%
- Initiate the quality planning 5%
- Coordinate Material review Board and MOC 5%
- Initiate or implemente the continuous improvement Projects 5%
- Make the regular revise of planning wheel, balance wheel ,FG spec 10%