At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the Sales Department in technical customer services and business development tasks for Channel
- Business SBU (A Industrial) - South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa region.
- Business Reporting
- Monthly reporting (including but not limited to Sales performance).
- Calculating the market size estimation within the territory – “Market Intelligence”.
- Assisting with Key Account management (Direct accounts).
- Resolve technical and/or sales related issues at customers.
- Assist with industrial trials at new and/or existing customers.
- Execution of Premium Partner Programme (alternative channel management).
- Support Premium Partners w.r.t marketing material/campaigns/technical support.
- Support Premium partners in product application, product knowledge, and industry know-how by:
- Increasing technical knowledge of the existing core product range relevant to the steering unit(s)
- Increasing technical knowledge of new products that are or will be launched relevant to the steering unit.