Netherlands, Amsterdam, Henkel Consumer Brands
Head of Global Logistics Engineering
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Plan investment budget and govern projects
- Coordinate investment budget with associated roles and functions (CoE, regions, locations)
- Control, follow and challenge all associated investments during design and execution, apply systematic value engineering with design companies, OEMs, and contractors
- Lead investment projects > 4 MEUR
- Organize, update and report of CAPEX
- Steer and manage technical topics of contract manufacturers supporting SC team.
- Engineering Degree (mechanical, electrical, civil, industrial, or chemical)
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience
- Must: Logistics Engineering experience (logistics master planning, material flow modeling, warehouse construction, automation of warehousing construction), turn-key, EPCM, internal execution
- Proven track record in multi-million project management (planning, governing, execution)
- Demonstrated knowledge in Warehouse management Systems
- Demonstrated experience and track record in digitalization and automation of physical flows (AGVs, ATL, etc.)
- Profound technical expertise in water management, wastewater management, electricity / compressed air / boiler / HVAC utilities
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Flexibility to travel worldwide (>25%).
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.