At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, you ensure the efficient organization of the secretariat of the Drogenbos production site.
- You oversee agenda coordination and proper administrative follow-up.
- You plan and assist to specific meetings and events (incl. taking minutes), for example the safety committee and management meetings.
- You are responsible for professional communication and translations in English, Dutch and French.
- You coordinate the requests for IT equipment for the new employees of the production site, as well as purchase orders for office supplies.