Estonia, Tartu, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You would be an irreplaceable member of Ceresit's brand marketing team
- Supporting our marketing team in performing various administrative tasks
- You help create content for our social media channels and websites and keep them up to date
- You would assist the marketing manager in implementing campaigns in various channels
- You would be mapping and analyzing competitors
- Adaptation, translation and creation of different marketing materials
- You are fluent in English and Estonian
- You have very good communication and analytical skills and are an advanced user of MS-Office
- You feel comfortable using different digital channels and managing content
- You have very good You would be an irreplaceable member of Ceresit's brand marketing team
- You like to work in a team, but you can also do it independently, you are motivated and open-minded.
- You are ready to learn and develop
We offer you chance to work in a company which has more than 50 000 employees globally. You can be a part of managing Ceresit brand in the Baltics in cooperation with our European team. Besides great work experience Henkel offers you all the devices you need to do your job, health compensation (Stebby or ERGO health insurance), supportive team and many possibilities to learn and develop.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.