At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Craft engaging content across internal platforms, earned media, owned channels and social media
- Support planning and execution of employee engagement events such as town halls, anniversary celebrations, sustainability initiatives and crisis communication trainings
- Support media relations and news dissemination to local and regional media, including preparation of news clippings
- Develop a plan to regularly update Henkel’s three websites.
- Review a selection of past stories on Henkel’s intranet and make suggestions for content improvement
- Support ad hoc administrative duties such as meeting minutes