At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Use market and customer analytics to stay up-to-date on evolving industry trends
- Develop and evaluate KPI results and drive innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions Implement continuous process improvement, including policy and procedures
- Contribute globally and regionally to best practices, academy/trainings, processes/tools, etc.
- Responsible for customer technical training via appropriate formats: academies, Webinars, at customer site, at Henkel facilities, etc.
- Drive development of an end-to-end customer experience from identifying new value propositions to enhancing customer service
- Leverage customer feedback to align global/regional SBU projects in creating joint value
- Give feedback to and proactively seek it from sales, marketing, PD and innovation
- Effectively communicate with end-users, co-workers, managers, and other departments
- Work with outside vendors and external teams to collect and confirm business and technical requirements
- Manage the application development team to ensure quality deliverables
- Design, improve, and document application engineering processes
- Help to ensure the successful sustainment, development, and enhancement of applications