Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in marketing or sales and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Summer 2024 Undergraduate Marketing and Sales Internships. As a marketing or sales intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of the role these functions within a global organization. Henkel’s summer internships typically run 10 to 12 weeks from May to August. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your interests and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of marketing and sales internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Summer 2024. You can expect your internship to include assignments like:
- Becoming a part of our team by providing overall marketing or sales support to the Brand Management, Digital, Social, and/or Account Management teams
- Assisting with execution of product promotions and digital and social media campaigns
- Working directly with our customers, some of the world’s largest retailers (like Target, Dollar General, Walmart, Walgreens, Lowe’s Home Improvement and more)
- Developing analyses to measure trends, efficiencies and effectiveness of sales resource allocation and utilization
- Coordinating sales meetings and training programs and assisting with budget preparations
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to support new product rollouts
- Researching end-users’ insights and competition activities
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals