At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Per SHEQ management system principle, this position is responsible to implement Lean Enterprise activities in Yantai site. The individual selected will be required to support the growth of Lean Enterprise culture within the site by completing relevant initiatives, identifying and quantifying operational excellence by using lean production and six sigma tools.
- Evaluate, where necessary, key processing process (lighthouse/benchmarks/best practices) and develop plans to identify opportunists for improvement.
- Complement lean enterprise targets.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Identify opportunity for improvements and complete the identified key processing/workshop improvements.
- Identifying areas of significant business impact and improvement opportunities by leading & supporting site VSM workshop
- Lead and manage Lean and Six Sigma projects and other improvement initiatives.
- Train site employees using lean tools and methodology.
- Design and draw the layout with SLP method.
- Other duties as assigned by superior