At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Partner with HRBPs, LCM, SSC, C&B team in GCN to provide excellent support related with lifecycle, day-to-day HR operations, C&B, TM related topics
- Provides support to managers on respective HR processes tickets management
- Ensure proper approvals for all relevant HR processes in the area of responsibility & full compliance
- Support managers & EEs on HR related process & inquiries
- Provide/ prepare different reports per HRBP requirements
- Support on HR or biz & ad hoc projects assigned
- Promote HR policies and initiatives to ensure compliance with corporate standards
- Act as team player to look for improve opp0tunities, process optimization
- Coordinates and executes in the assigned sub region/ site the AO HR activities and administrative tasks to ensure effective day-to-day HR operations
- Provides support to managers on respective HR processes & ensure proper approvals for all relevant HR processes in responsibility
- Provide/ prepare kinds of data analysis per business or HRBP requirements
- Support HRBP to promote HR policies and initiatives to business.
- Ad hoc projects assigned.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Support Mgrs & coordinate with Internal Shared Services to implement people related processes 30%
- Collaborate with HRBP/ Lifecycle Management, Comp & Ben, on regular reports analysis, common business initiatives roll out & HR process/ policy/ initiatives implementation30%
- Support HR annual activities (APR, RA, annual bonus & etc.)15%
- Provide support on HR ad hoc projects15%
- Continuous improvements on HRG work10%