At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Reporting to ACM MRO Business Development Head, you will have the opportunity to drive and develop the Oil & Gas markets in US through your own initiatives and collaboration with key stakeholders in US, NA and globally. This is a high-driving dynamic role that would include you:
- Engage and activate assigned field sales team, coordinate/support with application know-how and trainings.
- Engage customers jointly with assigned field sales resources; identify t2t account relationships that require SAM/regional Sales Leader support.
- Work with engineers (firms) that directly support our key customers for specifications of Henkel technologies.
- Increase sales pipeline year over year for added market share at key accounts.
- Identifying future market trends, products, applications and/or services and translating them into business growth opportunities.
- Developing and supporting the NA MRO KSI2 strategy to steer profitable growth regionally and globally.
- Coordination of input to processes and departments, initiating, and supporting innovation projects.