At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
$2,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
- The Production Team Leader is responsible for leading decision making and acting as a point of contact for their assigned team on 2nd shift- 230pm to 1030pm, Monday to Friday plus overtime as needed.
- Perform all tasks and duties of Operations Technicians on assigned packaging line - Provide vacation and absentee coverage for Operations Technicians as needed.
- Coordinate resource planning and daily staffing strategy.
- Participate in and/or lead daily meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Processing and other support functions.
- Act as a resource for specific team key activities including continuous improvement and housekeeping.
- Identify training needs and facilitate training and skill development.
- 1 to 2 years of current or recent experience in a manufacturing environment; previous work experience with packaging equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills in current or previous roles.
- Previous team-based work experience considered a plus.
- Flexibility to rotate to different assignment areas as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary range for this role is $20.27 to $22.08. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.