At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drives sub-regional / local execution of SBU / Segment / BU sales strategies to achieve agreed P&L targets
- Defines and steers sub-regional / local sales and marketing plans, sales structures, key customers, channel concepts and new business
- Makes strategic 3-5 years customer portfolio planning based on the country / sub-regional strategies (L)
- Conceptualizes and executes programs and activities that drive the market and expand customer base and volume (incl. cross-SU activities)
- Leads and coaches sales team (incl. hiring, talent development, training, retention)
- Identifies new market segments and target customers Improves the sales at key accounts and project pipeline to develop business Develops top to top relationships with key regional customers / ID partners
- Provides regular input into rolling forecast, annual business plan (KP) and long-term strategic plan (TP)
- Provides input on required sub-regional resources (people, etc.) to ensure target achievement; delivers KP OSG and PX% in sub region
- Works with Product Line Management, Manufacturing and SC to optimize cost structures (e.g. Manufacturing Footprint Optimization, L16, etc)
- Drives the Go to Market model continiously to use the resources efficiently (L) Regularly reviews progress against targets and develops plans to address deviations