At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop a robust continuous improvement strategy in partnership with the regional leader, site management team and key business stakeholders;
- Establish a systematical and standardized shopfloor management operating process in sites to manage daily operating and continuous improvement;
- Establish an effective and efficient lean six sigma organization with structured approach in plants to drive lean and six sigma initiatives, develop and build a culture of engagement at all levels of the business to provide a highly energized team;
- Develop leadership team and the people in different levels to equip them with Lean Six Sigma mindset & knowledge & capabilities and increase the level of skills and autonomy;
- Works as the change agent to coach people & drive lean and six sigma initiatives to achieve measurable operational excellence and productivity gains;
- Lead and coach on Lean six sigma/ HPS activities in all pillars including on-the-floor activities to achieve improvement targets;
- Preplanning and drive cost saving projects to achieve annual target;
- Lead and drive continuous improvement cultural change across the organization