At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support Henkel´s global Strategy & Roadmap for Digitalization
- Identify opportunities and autonomously monitor and report risks to develop suitable countermeasures
- Support the governance of dx Committees - coordinate, prepare and facilitate internal and external meetings and events. Ensure preparation, execution, follow-ups proactively (e.g. protocols and task management) and execute ad-hoc requests
- Prepare senior stakeholder communication and briefings, decision papers
- Exchange directly and daily with senior stakeholder in dx and their teams well as other Henkel Stakeholders
- Drive selected digital projects with conceptual and executive responsibility (end-to-end)