At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Principal Application Engineer is responsible for supporting Henkel's Electronics customers who are using our Thermal Interface Materials in their products/applications.
- Provide application engineering support for key customers accounts, and collaborate with internal Henkel teams (sales, PD, operations, etc) on product development projects, and manufacturing initiatives to support global thermal management platform.
- Design, plan, and execute laboratory testing to generate technical data reports with resulting communication to key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Leads/supports ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods for global thermal materials platform.
- Provide product training for sales, marketing, and technical functions for both internal and external audiences.
- Organize and perform customer lab demonstrations using thermal product application equipment (internal and external).
- Lead completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plans for product complaints supporting key customers and quality analysis projects.