Belgium, Drogenbos, IO
Internship in Maintenance Engineering - January 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support in planning & preparing technical maintenance activities
- Follow-up & post-processing of work orders
- Optimize our equipment database & SAP PM master data
- Manage the onboarding of new suppliers on the Henkel platform
- Work together with stakeholders on innovative projects
- Work closely with a team of professionals on a wide variety of technical domains, in the field
- Fresh graduate or student of Engineering/Technical studies
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Package, especially MS Excel is required
- Excellent knowledge of English and French or Dutch mandatory
- Person with sense for practicality and technical data & interested in learning more about industrial and operational activities
- Persistent and reliable individual with good communication skills
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months starting in middle/end of July 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.