At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead the development of technologies which translate consumer and business needs into Hand soap products.
- Be technical expert in surfactant science, with in-depth knowledge of marketplace, trends, regulations, and competitive strategies.
- Conduct own laboratory experiments. Supervise work of laboratory technicians or more junior level scientists providing coaching and mentoring.
- Actively participate with relevant partners (suppliers, academics, etc.) and cross-functional team (marketing, purchasing, etc.) to bring innovative products to market.
- BS/MS plus greater than 10 years of experience; PhD plus greater than 8 years of experience. Degrees in Chemistry, Biology or Chemical Engineering desired.
- CPG formulation experience is required.
- OTC product formulation experience is preferred.
- Strong work ethic with creative problem-solving skills, positive attitude and ability to drive work forward.
- Great communication, organization, and analytical skills with proficiency in working well both independently and as part of a wider cross functional team.
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.