At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Your role as Nordic Digital Marketing Manager (Focus: e-commerce & Websites) you will plan, coordinate and execute Henkel Consumer Brands' marketing activities in resellers eCom channels, and improve customer experience around our product and brand in both our owned channels and eCom channels across the Nordic regions.
You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase the revenue and profitability of HCB's products in eCom channel by building and managing strong retail media campaigns and optimizing channel performance by focusing on improving the end customer experience. You will also be responsible for managing our brand websites that provide education and inspiration to our customers. You will be reporting to the Nordic Head of Marketing.
This position is a one year contract.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy in resellers' eCom channel.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create effective marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention through reseller channel.
- Optimize channel performance by focusing on improving the end customer experience.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to identify opportunities.
- Analyzing and provide regular reporting to management on marketing and e-commerce performance, using data for decision-making and campaign optimization.
- WEBSITE MANAGEMENT: Lead the day-to-day management of HCB's Nordic websites. Secure correct and optimized product information is available.
- CONTENT SUPPORT & DEVELOPMENT: Review and adapt available in-house creatives to enrich our websites with useful and engaging content. Review content published on the site, analyze user behavior and platform performance to identify trending or engaging topics to increase visibility and engagement further - aligning with SEO focus.
- SEO & ANALYSIS: Set, monitor, and analyze SEO KPIs and proactively identify new opportunities/topics for SEO to drive traffic.
- Responsible for an intern.
- Develop eCom rich content and promotional material, as needed.
- Create and execute effective marketing campaigns that drive visibility and sales. Monitor campaign performance and analyze result for improvements in the future.
- Create analysis, reports, and presentations around eCom topics, make data-driven decisions on actions to take.
- Coordinate regular eNES reporting towards the global team.
- Brief the central editing team on updates of the website.
- Develop banners/visuals as needed.
- Analyze Search console, G-analytics to identify possible topic/keywords/content to develop further.
- Manage the process of creating SEO content aiming at driving traffic.
- Manage the process of website launches and relaunches.
- Manage the access of digital tools in the Nordics