LTU, Vilnius, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Preparing various sales reports, filling out new product cards
- Communicate and liaise with sales and marketing staff in LT/LV/EE
- You will be responsible for monitoring Henkel Laundry & Homecare products and competitors' prices on the market
- You are active, responsible and have good communication skills
- You are organised, able to multi-task and manage large amounts of information
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially Excel
- Good English skills, both verbal and written (Russian is an advantage)
- Have had similar work experience
We offer you a dynamic and interesting work, the opportunity to learn, develop and gain knowledge and realise your ideas.
Henkel can offer you a variety of career opportunities in a stable company with a friendly team and a competitive benefits package with additional incentives.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.