At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The primary role of the Junior Key Account Manager is to support the account team in driving long-term profitable growth at Walmart, the nation’s largest retailer. The candidate will serve as a knowledgeable representative of the business both internally and externally, while partnering with the customer to ensure Henkel’s brands are positioned for growth. Building relationships and the ability to execute swiftly with strong decision-making skills are the KAM’s keys to success. This position offers great exposure to a global manufacturer and world class retailer, while providing growth opportunity.
- Supporting the account team to achieve sales, profit, and budget goals annually. Monitor and report progress regularly.
- Expectation to learn and develop extensive knowledge of the customer, product categories, competition, and market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts, including merchandising, supply chain, replenishment, .com and marketing.
- Monitor competitive placement in the market and provide Marketing updates and recommendations to ensure Henkel brands are succeeding at retail.
- Actively work with internal support teams to ensure the customer’s business is being served well and the brands are in a position to excel. This includes customer care, marketing, supply chain, etc.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and develop action plans where needed. This includes customer POS, internal financial metrics, replenishment & promotional orders, internal & external forecasts, maintaining proformas, etc.
- Support execution of Product Line Reviews (strategy, presentation, planograms, etc.) in conjunction with cross-functional teams
- Partner with Walmart Merchant’s Omni, Marketplace, and WMC team to grow Walmart’s business.
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of key Walmart meetings throughout the year including, but not limited to, bi-weekly merchandising meetings, PLRs, top-to-top meetings, demo days, etc.
- Hybrid work environment with approximately 3 days in office and 2 days of remote work
- Available to travel for corporate meetings, training, and market visits. (Typically, less than 10%).