At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Identify, prioritize and engage customers, organizations, and industries looking to grow and innovate in the printed electronics market space by working across strategic business units and regions.
- Engage with global and regional key account managers, inside sales teams to develop, execute, and maintain strategic growth plan for EIMEA
- Support Marketing in new technologies projects through deep understanding of printed electronics technology markets & customers in region
- Analyze and build different future scenarios to create alternate revenue streams and business models incl. timing and investment planning
- Execute and customize strategies for technology positioning and define training and promotional needs with business units
- Perform cross-functional coordination of processes and departments, initiate and support innovation projects and provide market and competitive intelligence
- Aggregate technology, application & business model needs and communicate these to relevant key interfaces
- Ensure that BDMs, Sales, KAM have the right business and customer transparency to prioritize activities accordingly