At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Creating and implementing safety measures
- Responsible for quality and implementation of QA standards, creation of compliances
- Implementing daily orders for production, organization of labor and managing machines and plants
- Coordinating shift schedules and other production parts and external services
- Controlling the application of production specifications and material consumption
- Implementing and improving Lean standards (SIM, 5S, AM, QCO, CILT i dr.)
- Creating reports, presentations and managing reports on production work, work in MES system
- Work in SAP
- Organization, supervision and training of employees
- Organization of labor Leadership group in the factory
- Actively participating in the implementation of projects and small investments
- Control of implemented measures and improving energy efficiency
- Control of documentation and supervision of hired personnel in the factor