Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Sustainability for Aviation, Space & Rail Market
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support sales team in customer engagement on sustainability topics
- Analyze and understand customer sustainability strategies and compare to Henkel sustainability strategy
- Derive recommendations to support the business in taking strategic decisions
- Collect and analyze peer competitor initiatives across all business areas and their financial performance
- Update and drive usage of assessed data and developed tools
- Collect and analyze customer insights to provide relevant customer intelligence to SUs and functions
- Manage and extract data from in-house and externally sourced market research databases
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields
- Excellent English language skills, German and other languages are a benefit
- Proficient user of MS Office package, especially MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of independence and an open-minded personality
- Creative team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, is responsible and with commercial attitude
- Availability as of July for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.