At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Act as manager of all non-Legal data privacy topics for North America, including key processes governing the acquisition, use, and disclosure of data throughout the Region. The position will serve as a project leader, program manager, and subject matter expert, implementing product, technology, and organizational changes from concept through launch. The role will create and carry out a long-term program to deliver privacy requirements that meet customer needs, business objectives, and regulatory requirements, ensuring clear communication and coordination of such requirements to the business.
- Provide BU-specific/brand privacy analysis and solutions to the Henkel Business Units (HCB, Adhesives, “BUs”) and Functions in alignment with and upon advice of the Law Group
- Translate regulatory requirements and changing cultural norms and expectations into actionable business requirements, ensuring clear communication and coordination of such requirements to business and functional teams
- Ensure consistency in implementing data privacy processes (e.g., advise on setting up new websites in compliance with Henkel’s privacy standards)
- Coordinate with Cybersecurity and Compliance/Data Privacy teams to maintain a robust security incident response program
- Provide significant contributions to the overall global privacy strategy, program design, and implementation plan, including developing and/or maintaining privacy related policies, procedures, awareness, and training.
- Member of Privacy Council along with Legal KAM’s and BUs/Functions. Keep up with cutting-edge privacy innovations, technologies, approaches, and techniques that can potentially be applied to Henkel.
- Audit websites for website privacy and accessibility compliance (non-legal advice) and advise BUs accordingly; maintain overview of implementations and develop processes to ensure correct and timely implementation
- Drive elements of data privacy program such as Privacy Impact Assessments, DSAR processing, data inventories
- Partner collaboratively with the legal team, businesses and functions to enable privacy by design in projects and processes