At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Applications Engineer will provide design and technical expertise to Henkel's Automotive OEM customers by consulting with their engineering and design teams to create a design of experiments for a variety of internal combustion and electric passenger vehicles, with a focus on the design of collision repair and recall solutions.
- Travel with Henkel automotive sales representatives to develop first-hand knowledge of customer/ market needs.
- Is accountable for product recommendations, customized product applications, new product training and troubleshooting for customers.
- Reports quality issues / customer claims to relevant parts of the organization in a well documented manner.
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Works effectively on strategic business unit and/or Regional specific projects. Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- May supervise laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers (project management)
- Is accountable for directly communicating with sales, marketing, product development, Innovation, members of engineering field team or project team members.