Hungary, Körösladány, Henkel Consumer Brands
Contract Manufacturing Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Build capacity and capability matrix for CM in Europe and assess opportunities to
reshape the CM portfolio
- Create a technology matrix of CM EU for mixing and filling equipment
- Observe overlaps between in-house and contract manufacturing technology
- Track the volume development 2020-2022 per MRP (filling lines)
- Create a line utilization matrix for 2021 – 2022
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies focused on mechanical,
chemical or industrial engineering
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is
- Fluent English language skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary and
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price
- Yearly 3-4 Henkel product packages with a value of appr. 100-150.000 HUF/year
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.