At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Creating and implementing safety measures
- Responsible for quality and implementation of QA standards, creation of compliences
- Implementing daily orders for production, organization od labor and managing machines and palnts
- Coordinating shift schedules and other production parts and external services
- Controling the application of production specifications and material consuption
- Implementing and improving Lean standards (SIM, 5S, AM, QCO, CILT i dr.)
- Creating reports, presentations and managing reports on production work, work in MES system
- Work in SAP
- Organization, supervision and training of employees
- Organization od labor Leadership group in the factory
- Activly participatinh in the implementation od projects and small investments
- Control of implemented measures and improving energy efficiency
- Contol of documentation and supervision of hired personnel in the factory