At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitoring the mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance and overhauling work activities to ensure safe and efficient application of procedures and implementation of optimal mechanical maintenance
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed in maintenance management system correctly such as the Log, outlining the fault, method of repair and the time, labor and materials used in order to support timely availability of information
- Managing the timely response to all emergency breakdowns and provide prompt corrective action to ensure plant availability, thereby minimizing downtime and possibility of liquidity damages
- Developing and promoting a condition based preventive maintenance culture on day to day basis by conducting troubleshooting and root cause analysis, breakdown analysis and finding solutions to reduce reactive maintenance
- Checking and reporting on maintenance performance to ensure technical and timely delivery of all activity
- Taking accountability for maintenance planning/preparation of technical demanding tasks ensuring discipline support to full process
- Ensuring compliance with performance standards and maintenance requirements
- Performing routine checks on work undertaken by technicians to ensure the required levels of quality are being met and within agreed budget forecasts
- Input to equipment maintenance strategies to improve reliability of key equipment
- Actively engaging with the site execution teams ensuring participation in corporate behavioral safety
- Organization of blue collar workers in maintenance workshop
- Providing recommendations for critical spares and optimize asset inventory