PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Web Editor (Webstudio)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Publishing of content such as Campaigns, Articles, Rollout and Migration on a timely based manner
- Liaise with project lead regarding planning and execution of marketing content operations. Liaising w/ business partner directly for task execution is as well expected
- Editing of content (text/images/videos/links) in web content management system - including localizations, additions, updates, clean-ups etc.
- Actively executing tickets from the backlog as per available capacity, joining meetings and stand-up call to provide reports as per work in progress
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Design, Web Development, Computer Engineering, or related courses
- With a minimum of three (3) years related working experience using Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress / Drupal / Sitecore / Kentico; Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is an advantage; Preferably has work experience in digital marketing
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Basic knowledge in HTML5/CSS3, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Experience Manager experience is highly preferred
- Strong organizational, time management, and stakeholder management skills; Must have Initiative, and inner drive to bring things forward
- Excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.